Friday, December 15

GAS EXPLOSION KILLS 1 , DESTROY PROPERTIES AT OSOGBO


A female attendant at a Local restaurant of Osogbo  was reportedly  found dead as result of gas explosion

This happened barely 48 hours after a gas cylinder explosion triggered by a phone call, killed three people in Sagamu, Ogun State.

The sad incident happened on Wednesday December 13, 2017. The lady who was identified to be mother of two , was said to have gone to refill her cylinder for her madam at popular Grace Gas, Osogbo, when she suddenly had a call and brought out her phone from her pocket.

According to an eyewitness, the phone exploded instantly, set the woman on fire, flung the cylinder to a far distance. Some others were also said to have been seriously injured as a result of the explosion.

The number of casualties recorded is just the unlucky woman but lots of property were destroyed

SHARE THIS

Facebook Comment

0 comments :