Saturday, October 6

LAUTECH DECIDES: SHOULD WE KEEP STAYING AT HOME OR INCREMENT IN TUITION FEE?

This memo is coming from a very sensitive source .. Please read carefully ;

"The management earlier fixed oct 2 for resumption hoping that things will get better and they will get funds to finance the school, after the emergence of oyetola in osun things got more complicated, with funds hard to come by and none of the two state Governors are ready to help the school

The Governing council has since yet decided to increase the tuition fee as a way to improve the IGR of the school and for us to resume this year looking at Oct 29 as a possible date. But are at loggerheads with the student union who are not bending to the demands of increasing the tuition fee.

This is the major reason why Lautech is still under closed doors and no green light as to when to resume, but the students are complaining of staying at home and are afraid of the repeat of the 9 months strike embarked upon in 2016

We want to seek the students opinion on LAUTECH issue, if we should keep staying at home or allow increment, and if we are to allow increment how much shud be agreed upon"


The management wants to hear our opinion .
Now let's cast our vote in the comment section or via our Facebook page on  whether increment or we should stay at home ..If you support increment put the price in bracket
e.g Increment (N150k)

This will go a long way...
The future of lautech is on your hands
#LautechDecides
© www.lautechportal.com

SHARE THIS

Facebook Comment

4 comments :

  1. No increment at all. That will not solve the schools problem. The school keeps increasing fees every time, until when will this stop. Is

    ReplyDelete